Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

Dear Sayang....

I am so lucky to have a husband like you
Every year with you is better than the last
Hanging out with you is still my favorite things to do


My love for you grows and grows with each passing year
You are still the man of my dreams
I can't imagine living without you at my side
Growing old with you is one of my favorite things to do
A husband like you is the frosting on the birthday cake of life


Happy Birthday to the love of my life.

I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

Happy Birthday to my partner and my best friend
With luv....CYG....



Photobucket

No comments: